http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h60r2HPsiuM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I know, I know - I need to update...it's been busy, as usual. We got through Christmas and actually saw in the new year. Bern usually makes it to 11:00 and then crashes, but this time he stayed up. The shows in Canada and the U.S. were pretty lacklustre and it really was an effort to stay awake. I guess we could've gone out - but, nah!!
Kim and Terry came over on Thursday and stayed until Friday afternoon. We played lots of "Hand and Foot". The girls dominated!!! We had a great time.
I started back at Curves on Monday. It was like walking into a homecoming party!!! I got hugs from not only the staff but other members. It was great. My workout went very well, too. It was like my body was breathing a sigh of relief and giving me a "high five" for getting back on track. I went back today and feel so much better.
I rearranged my craft room a little, adding a wall unit and shelving unit with cubicles and fabric bins for all my stuff. It's so nice! I've started printing out more wedding pictures and am getting back into the scrapbooking groove - so, stay tuned! Here are a few pictures...I really am so spoiled!
| Where the magic happens! |
| Pictures ready to be scrapped... |
| Where I'm the happiest!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment