Sunday, January 9, 2011

Update: Dawn's sister

Got this update from Dawn regarding her sister. I can't imagine being in constant pain and not seeing an end to it. Hopefully, this week the doctor's will find a solution. Please keep praying. Here's Dawn's email:

Hi Everyone,

       Here is an update about my sister (Marilyn). She saw another specialist on Friday and it turned out to be a waste of time.
       She is still in extreme pain. She is scheduled to see her GP tomorrow and has an "emergency" ultra sound scheduled for Thursday.
       Her 4th ultra sound! She asked that we pray for relief of the pain, sleep and that she will have peace of mind.
       Also, pray that she will find a doctor who will listen and have wisdom.
Thank you so much for your prayers!

Love Dawn

P.S.
Thanks Phillis for your cousin, Bev's information. I will pass it on.  Please thank her for the concern she has shown.

Blessings!

Becky, Wade and the kids left to go home after a lovely lunch at the famous "Blue Star" restaurant. Pastor Rene and Christine joined us. Now, I say famous Blue Star only because yesterday the Prime Minister of Canada had lunch there....I think because it's one of the oldest restaurants in the area and because former politicians got their knuckles rapped for entertaining at the posh golf course restaurant in town when so many folks in this neck of the woods are out of work due to factory shutdowns. Anyway, we had a good lunch - lots of food, but nothing special. The company, on the other hand, was super!
 
Bern's all geared up to watch the Green Bay Packers game at 4:00 p.m. They have to win today, or they're out of the playoffs - so it's do or die time. It should be a good game!
 
I got a few more scrapbook pages finished this week, but still have TONS of pictures ready to go. I was just saying to Becky, that usually when they come to visit I'll have taken at least a dozen pictures, but this time I didn't even get my camera out!!! BAD! Next time will be different, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment