Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prayers do work - don't stop!

Kyle

This email from his sister, Melissa: Kyle is out of ICU but still in the hospital. The doctor came to his room last night and told him that he can never drink again. If he does, he will die. So, there’s still no talk of dialysis or transplants. He’s eating and drinking real food, so I guess his body is processing everything ok. I’m going to see him tomorrow for his birthday! So, I’ll let you know if I find out anything. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!

Marilyn

This email from her sister, Dawn: Some great news! Marilyn is finally 90% pain free! They have found a drug that is working. Of course, this does not resolve the problem. The doctor is concentrating on the bowel but is not ruling out the uterus. She will be sent to another gynecologist. They want to send her home tomorrow. Please keep praying that they will find the problem.  The Lord is our GREAT PHYSICIAN! God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment