This email from Melissa today:
Well, I just got an update from Dad. He thought things were better and seemed like it last night, but today it seems to be worse. Kyle’s got a urinary tract infection, pneumonia and they’ve decided he is in kidney and liver failure. I’ll talk to Dad tonight so I’ll let you know tomorrow what the plan is and if there’s anything else going on.
Please pray and pray - thanks so much!
I haven't heard how Dawn's sister is doing. I know it takes time to get test results back, etc. - so I'll let you know as soon as I hear how God's intervening in this horrible situation.
Well, I went to Zumba today - whew! It's hard work, but it's fun. I met my friend, Juanita, there. I haven't seen her for quite awhile. She was telling me her daughter left for Austrailia to do a one-year teaching course there. Of course, I told her about James' friend, Andrew who is also leaving for Austrailia to do the same thing. Wouldn't it be funny if they were in the same course? Anyway, it was good to see her again. She's the ex-police officer who likes to scrapbook, too.
This afternoon, the contractor is coming to take measurements for my kitchen backsplash. The countertops won't probably be installed until February, but we've picked out the quartz pattern we want and as soon as we get the official measurements from the guy today, we'll order our backsplash materials - so exciting!
Sunday, the Packers are playing the Chicago Bears, I think? Anyway, Bern's invited a bunch of guys from church to some to watch the game. Should be fun! A few of the wives may come over, too. We'll order pizza and wings - I should probably bake something.
Well, I'd better get my invitations printed for the Christian Women's Club - the meeting is next Tuesday. Shirley is coming with me and I invited our next door neighbour because the special feature is about baking for special diets. Her little boy (4) has diabetes, so she's always trying to find new things for him. I hope she comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment