Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mighty moose hunters!

I know you've all been waiting with baited breath to see the moose the guys got on their trip a couple of weeks ago. So, here it is.

This week has been really great. Bern's friend, Ray has a autobody shop just up the street. He goes to auctions all over the countryside buying old cars and machinery, fixes them up and then re-sells them. Bern's been giving him a hand most days - and he is loving it! It's been really nice just being home by myself during the day. I'm actually happy to see him at night when he comes in! Anyway, I'm glad he's found a reason to get up in the morning.

I finished Nev's cards, complete with Bella's pictures. Of course, after Christmas I will post one on here to show you how cute they are! I've designed a couple of wedding invitations for Brent and Tammy, but will do a couple more before I show them and let them decide which one they would like. Next, I have to start my Christmas cards.

I got some more pictures from Ces and Greg. They've started with the renovation by building their first wall. She says "this is our first wall!! I know it looks boring. This is the 1st time Greg has had a chance to work on the new store, so it's kind of exciting!!!!!"





Such a lot of work, but it will be worth it! Good job!

Tomorrow we get our pictures taken for the church directory, so if they let us have a copy, I'll put it on here - or, if it's really good maybe you'll get one in your Christmas card. My diet and exercise plan is paying off. I've lost 11 inches and 13 pounds so far. Bern can't figure out why he's not losing weight - could it be the whole apple pie he ate this week? Hmmmm...what a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment