Sunday morning we all met again at 8:30 and started right in cooking, assembling and plating everything. The delegation voted to approve Pastor Rene's ordination to the delight of everyone! We served the food - to rave reviews, I might add! Then, we cleared those dishes and set out the dessert platters for after the evening celebration service. We were able sit in on the service for awhile, which was lovely. Bern came to the service and then stayed on to help us clean up. When it was all over, Pastor Rene and Christine came in to thank us for all our hard work - they were so grateful. We finally got home just before 11:00 p.m. I was so tired!! We watched the Amazing Race and went to bed.
Needless to say, I just couldn't convince myself to go to Curves on Monday - but, I did go today! We have a busy weekend coming up. Friday we go to Mississauga for Mike Bonadio's memorial mass. Then, Lon and Karen are coming to stay with us on Saturday and Sunday. I'm hoping they will go to church with us, too.
I had a lovely email from my mother. She's feeling better now, but has been sick - stomach upsets and vertigo. Please pray for her health - I love you all for that! She was so happy to hear Karleen's good news and asked me to say "hi".
Here are a couple more Bella pages for your amusement - she's so darn cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment