Monday, November 16, 2009

Awesome news!

I just had a call from my friend, Karleen (Bern's cousin Lou's wife). She's the woman we've been praying for who, three years ago was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and then discovered she had Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion she'd had many years ago. I reported a couple months ago that her blood levels had moved into normal levels signaling a remission of the cancer. She told me today that she, against all odds, is free of Hepatitis C!! She's a little walking miracle!!! Praise the Lord.

My cousin Bev also had some good news concerning the baby of a friend of hers who came through some very serious surgery with better than expected results. I don't have all the details but little Benjamin is going to be fine. More praises to the Lord.

Here are some pictures of Pen and Howard's new home. It's very beautiful and looks like the "after" photos on HGTV. Get ready to be impressed!
Looking in from front door


Formal
Dining room

Guest room

Guest bathroom

Folding mirror in front foyer

Open concept kitchen opens onto living room (below)


Master bathroom

Master bedroom

Penny's dressing table

I told you it was pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment