Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some "James" pages

After a few very lovely days, we are in for some cooler, rainy days. At least the weather cooperated for the MS Walk today. I just had an email from Penny saying they were exhausted. They did really well, raising a total of $80,000 - Brad's team raised $1500. She said Howard did great, walking 5k and was ready to go for 10k! Good job, guys!!

Here are a few more pages of "baby" James, including a picture of Bern's mother and of my lovely sister. She and her two children came up to Canada to visit us a week or so after James was born. It was very special. The only element I made for the "memory" page is the folded ribbon, which I learned to make from a tutorial by Linda Sattgast of Scrappers Guide. The rest of the papers and elements are from Scrappers Guide kits called "Memories" and "Mission Possible".


No comments:

Post a Comment