
It was another beautiful spring day today. Our neighbor, Sheila, came by to chat for awhile, which was nice. She was certainly right last Fall when she said everyone disappears for the winter and they only come out again in the Spring!
Bern finished installing the new downspout today - it looks great! I spent the day cooking. I made split pea soup and roasted a chicken (stuffing, too). I debated whether or not to bake something, but in the end, decided we don't need it right now. Anyway, it was a nice day, all in all. Had a nice email from Mom. She said Melissa got home okay and Mom's settling back into her routine. She said she loved the Easter pictures of us all on the blog...and was so happy to hear from James via email at Easter. Way to go, James!
No comments:
Post a Comment