Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Masters' Week

And how do I know that? First of all, because I love to watch golf. But, most of all because my husband is sitting here beside me wearing his green Masters cap - happy as a little clam!

I talked to my niece, Melissa, today. She arrived this morning by train to visit my Mom in Montana. The train was 2 1/2 hours late, so she was pretty hungry by the time she got there! She didn't have a sleeper car either, so she's tired but happy to be with her Grandma.

We called Emily and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. We told her what we were going to sing so she might recognize it!! She was happy we called and said she loved the card we sent. They (Em and James) are coming out for Easter on Sunday and I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Here are some more pages - two of Bella and one of James. On James' page I used a kit by Janniscrap Designs called "Calling All Boys". Bella's "Baby Diva" page includes papers and elements from a ScrapWow kit by designer Clara Wallace called "Spring Fun". On the other Bella page, I used paper and elements from Janniscraps Designs called "Cherry Nougat", the wordart is from "About a Girl" by Elisja (http://www.elisja.blogspot.com/). The scalloped paper background was created by me!


No comments:

Post a Comment