Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wonderful day!

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Fran, Mike and Heather picked up James and came out for a BBQ today. We had such a good time. The weather was warm and sunny as was the company. James brought his laundry with him (just one basket full) so he got that done. We had a very good visit with him. He kept wandering around the house saying, "I just love this house!" He and Emily leave for the Bahamas next Sunday and he's really looking forward to that - who wouldn't? Here are some pictures of our day. We ate too much, laughed too much (NOT) and even played Wii Mario Cart - that was fun!







Well, tomorrow morning we leave for the cottage. I have to admit I'm not as excited about going up this year. It has always been a wonderful escape for us, but with our new house, we're not feeling the need to escape as much. Mind you, once we get up there and see how incredibly beautiful it is, we will be happy we have it. A year ago, you would have had to pry that cottage out of my cold dead hands, but I can feel my grip loosening up a bit. Our backyard here is big enough to support a nice inground pool some day, but only if we sell the cottage. We could never afford to put a pool here otherwise. Anyway, just a thought.

You won't hear from me for a couple of weeks, but I'm sure to have lots of news and pictures when we get back. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment