Wednesday, The Brick delivered our bookcases for the family room. They fit perfectly and now all our DVDs, VHS movies and books have a home again. It was fun arranging and rearranging things - I think everything looks great.
The weather has been cold - I can tell summer is trying to emerge, but it's just not quite there yet. Pen and Howard gave us a gift certificate from a plant nursery that we're dying to use, but I'm afraid whatever we plant right now would freeze. We'll just have to be patient. We're planning to open the cottage on the 26th and will stay up there for a couple of weeks. Bern and his friend Dave are planning to go fishing for a few days in June, so I'm hoping the "girls" can come down, maybe go shopping in Niagara Falls or Niagara-On-The-Lake, or just veg out for a couple of days. We just need to check calendars!
We'll be leaving for Montana on July 1 - I just can't wait to see everyone. My best friend from high school, Pat, invited us to stay at her house while we're in town. I'm so excited to be able to spend some time with her, too.
Well, that's it for now. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment