Things coming up: Easter dinner at my house! I'm really looking forward to having James (maybe Rachel?), the Toms family and the Craig family here on Easter Sunday. We've already started planning the menu and seating arrangements. Of course, it will be fun! Then, I'm having the "girls" here for an overnight (or weekend!) to watch the Royal wedding on April 29th.
I've completed a few more wedding pages - I think I'm pretty much finished now. I still have the last two years of cottage life to scrapbook - that should take awhile. I was just looking through all the pictures the other day and didn't realize I'd taken so many. It will be fun to reminisce as I put those pages together.
My friend, Dawn's sister is still in terrible trouble. Please keep praying for her. Here's Dawn's email:
Hi everyone,
My sister really needs your prayers. She is having more bad days than good at the moment. Her medication is not working. She is being sent to a neurologist (at some point) as they don't know what else to do. Please pray that she is able to sleep, that the pain will go, and that she will not be discouraged. I am praying for her healing!Thank you,
Love Dawn




No comments:
Post a Comment