Well, we got some more sad news - in a way. Bern's cousin, Juanita's husband passed away today after surviving for many years with Lou Gerig's disease. The last few years were spent completely helpless in bed, only able to communicate with his eye movements. So, in a way, his passing is a blessing. It's hard to imagine how difficult life has been for Juanita and Don. Now, they're both at peace.
Bern went to the doctor today and was told he has pneumonia. He's on another prescription and is already starting to feel better. He's going up north for Don's funeral by himself - a quick trip in case he needs to come home in a hurry. It will also free him up to reminisce with his cousins - I never really got to know Juanita, so all those wonderful memories would be lost on me.
PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MALIA'S NEW BABY
Just got an email from my Mom asking us to pray for little Keon. Apparently, he's been taken to the hospital with a serious eye infection. I'll keep you posted as I hear any news.
I'm starting to digitally scrapbook some of our pictures. Who knows when I'll get them printed and put into albums, but at least it's a start. This first one is a collage of pictures of a very special day before Christmas with my very best friends! We went to Toronto for High Tea - a treat that we hope to make an annual event.
This next pages are self explanatory - enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment