Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hooked up!

I'm hooked up to a heart monitor for two weeks. The young technician who attached me to the recorder was very sweet. She only looked about 12 years old, but seemed to know what she was doing. Thursday morning, I go to the hospital for an echocardiogram. If nothing else, all these tests will create a great benchmark as I proceed into senior citizenship!!

We had a wonderful time last Saturday night. Tim and Judy (the people who bought our cottage) treated us to dinner. We went to a restaurant in St. Catharines called The Wildfire Steakhouse. It was amazing!!! It's officially our new favourite restaurant! I just love how much they LOVE the cottage. It's like living the excitement all over again. We will definitely stay in touch with them - they're so nice and lots of fun, too.

Thursday night, we're going to Oakville to visit James. He's been busily sprucing up his apartment and I'm very excited to see what he's been up to. I'll take pictures!

I don't know why I can't get into the Christmas card-making spirit this year! I know once I get started, it'll kick in - so, tomorrow I get out all things Christmas and hope for the best...time is running out! Last year, I said I'd start making cards in July this year - that didn't happen, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment