Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Funny story!

I got this email from my friend, Lynne (the gal I used to work with and had lunch with a couple weeks ago). I asked her if I could put it on my blog and she said it would be okay. So funny!

Well, Phillis, I just read your blog and discovered we have something else in common – blood pressure issues – but mine is high blood pressure. A couple of months ago my doctor asked me to wear a blood pressure monitor for 24 hours. I made the mistake of trying to take my bra off while hooked up to the monitor and got it tangled up in the cord! I was so frustrated that I started to panic and had to take several deep breaths to calm myself. I had a heck of a time untangling it and for a while thought I’d have to go back to my doctor’s office the next day with my bra dangling from the cord. I finally did manage to untangle it and decided to sleep in my bra....a good decision.  Getting old is definitely not for wimps! I’m now on blood pressure medication and very grateful to the people who developed it. I hope you’re feeling better and will pray that everything turns out okay.


When I went to get ready for bed, I realized what she meant - but, I went slowly and untangled the wires as I went along. Her email prepared me for the worst! Sure got a good giggle from it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment