Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ready for the cottage - almost!

We're planning to go to the cottage next Monday. We're starting to gather everything we'll need to open up, including all the towels, bedding, fishing tackle, generator, water, food, etc., etc., etc. Bern will take the truck and I'll drive my car.

On Friday, we're going to spend the day in Oakville. I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends. Bern has some errands to do in Mississauga, so the girls and I will spend the afternoon together. It will be nice to catch up.

Monday night was our ladies' Bible study. I am thoroughly enjoying it. There's lots of homework and I'm hoping to keep up with it while we're away. I'm going to miss two weeks of the video, but Chris says I can borrow the lessons I'll be missing when I get back. We prayed for my friend, Karleen.

Bern played golf yesterday with Pastor Rene, his father-in-law from Buffalo, and Ken (also from church). He hasn't played golf in three years, and by the 15th hole, was pretty well wiped out - they walked the whole course. He's been in physical agony ever since. Anyway, he's determined to get into better shape, since Rene's father-in-law is 82 and he had no problems playing 18 holes of golf! I probably couldn't have even walked 15 holes, so that's why I've decided to go back to Curves when we get back from the cottage. I'm actually looking forward to it - fancy that!!!

Here's another Bella page. The kit I used is from Digital Scrapbook Experts called "Neopolitan" by designer Kirsten Sparks. I just can't miss with a sweet little subject like Bella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment