I had a nice day, too. I had done all my housework yesterday, so I spent the morning studying Photoshop Elements and doing homework for the Bible study on Monday. I had a lovely call from James this afternoon. He's trying to figure out how to buy a house of his own. He saw a very nice condo, but doesn't have a down payment. So, he's facing the same situation as so many of us have in our lives...realizing you're paying as much in rent as you could be paying on a mortgage. He'll get there!
I'm looking forward to going to Oakville next Friday to spend the day with the "girls". Fran is taking the day off work and will pick Maggie up around 10:30. Jan has to work until noon, so we'll plan to meet her for lunch. Bern's going to drive me to Oakville and then go get his hair cut and to visit some of his buddies.
Here's another page of Bella's visit last Sunday. She had laughed and giggled so much, she tired herself out. She's such a sweet baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment