Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all you mothers out there have a wonderful day full of love! I had a call this morning from Brent. We had a lovely chat. He and Tammy are planning their wedding for early next May. He says that's when the weather is the most beautiful. Tammy called me awhile later to wish me Happy Mother's Day, too. She said they will be going up to Tainan to visit her Mother and Grandmother. It's a 4-hour bus ride to get there. She said if they're really tired when it's time to go home, they will take the turbo train - that takes 2 hours. Her thesis is coming along nicely and she should be finished her PhD by September. Half an hour after we hung up, a beautiful flower arrangement arrived at my door from them. Pretty, huh?

I've finished a few pages of Bella's Christening. She was so sweet all day long! I will do a couple of pages of the party afterward, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment