We went to Welland this morning to sign final papers with our lawyer there. We also went to Welland Hydro to sign the contract and to City Hall to arrange monthly payments of our house taxes. We stopped in at the new house for a final inspection - I love that place! We've been cleaning like crazy and so are getting kind of tired. Can't wait to finally get moved.
Frances is recovering nicely - thanks for your prayers. We'll probably visit her either Tuesday or Thursday, as we're going over to James' on Wednesday. Auntie Fran and Uncle Mike gave James $120 IKEA gift certificate as a birthday/house warming present. Emily's parents gave him $100 IKEA gift certificate as well, so he's having fun trying to decide what to buy. He needs curtains and a small table and chairs.
Okay, I'm going to bed so morning will come faster - this is like Christmas. I have to stop wishing for time to go faster...it's only making me old quicker. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment