Wow! We're in the middle of a huge snow storm. The white stuff is piling up around us like crazy. Good day to do some pre-packing. I'm a saver....I save everything. I'm orderly about it, but I have lots of stuff that needs to be parted with - old bills, greeting cards, magazines (NO, not my magazines!). I have my shredder going full-tilt - poor little thing. I hope it doesn't wear out before I'm finished!!
Bern is in the kitchen making his famous spaghetti sauce, James and Emily are watching a movie, and I'm on my way downstairs to turn on the gas fireplace, cuddle up with a blanket, and watch the Dubai Classic Golf Tournament. That sounds like much more fun than shredding to me.
We've decided on a moving company and our boxes will arrive next Monday - HURRAY!
If you're out driving or shoveling today, be careful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment