Saturday, March 10, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request

My cousin Bev has asked for prayer for a little granddaughter of a friend. The little girl's name is Linda Belle. Here is the urgent request from her grandmother.

"Linda Belle has a spot at the base of her spine. Doctors have told parents "it's not good". But as we all know doctors are human. So...please pray that it's not life threatening and treatable. If you would call your prayer chains as well that would be great.
They will find out more tomorrow. Will let you know."
Thank you all so much! As soon as I hear anything, I'll post it on here. We know God hears our prayers so lay it on Him - it's what He asked us to do, right?
Well, I picked up my new car on Thursday...in the rain! We came home and put it away in the garage. Then, on Friday, we had almost every weather system there is - snow, rain, sleet, sunshine and then everything all over again - all day long! So, every now and then, I would open the garage door and peek at my little beauty! We went out today for awhile - it was nice! I'll put pictures up as soon as we get a nice sunny day.
Tonight we've been invited to a Meti dinner - roast beef and it's free! We just have to stay and listen to stuff about the environment and native harvesting rights, but that's okay. Margaret's husband is the head of the organization here in Niagara. My other friend, Geraldine and her husband are also going so it should be fun.
Fran and Mike are coming out for a few hours next Saturday, so we have that to look forward to. I'm sure there will be updates about Paul and Lindsay. I'll keep you posted on this little love story as it develops.
James aced his 4th exam - smarty pants! So proud of him! He had the flu during his birthday week and had to miss two days of work, but is back to good health and strength - thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment