Dear all,
I am about in tears as I forward this to all of you. What wonderful, wonderful news!! thanks be to God and thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of a little girl you don't even know!
As for Connie, please continue to keep her in your prayers, as she is not doing well at all. She should have surgery on her heart, but the prognosis is that she is a very poor risk for surviving it. So she really needs you. My prayer for her is that she be healed, but if not that, then I hope she will have a good measure of time to be around and reasonably comfortable. But whatever it is, I know God is watching over her.
Love, Bev/Mom
From Linda Belle's Grandma:
Linda came through the surgery great. And the tumor is benign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least at first report; so, please keep praying that the path report shows the same thing. They had to take out the 4 bottom vertebra, clean the tumor out and then reinsert them with screws and wires. Dr. thinks she will have low-level chemo to take care of whatever may be left and she'll be in a back brace for a couple of months.
Just amazing! Thanks be to God!
Love to all,
V
No comments:
Post a Comment