![]() |
| I seem to be obsessed with bathrooms! I had the urge to come home and paint flowers on my toilet! |
![]() |
| Geraldine and Janinne |
![]() |
| Margaret and me |
![]() |
| ...and tea is served! |
![]() |
| Just as good as it looks!!! |
This blog is intended to be a place where I can show my scrapbook pages and cards to family and friends, as well as a way to keep in touch. I hope you enjoy reading through the events of my life and seeing how I keep sane by crafting!!
![]() |
| I seem to be obsessed with bathrooms! I had the urge to come home and paint flowers on my toilet! |
![]() |
| Geraldine and Janinne |
![]() |
| Margaret and me |
![]() |
| ...and tea is served! |
![]() |
| Just as good as it looks!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment