Got this email from my friend, Dawn, this morning regarding her sister:
Hi Everyone. An update on my sister........ Marilyn is basically the same. She is at home. She has one final test next Monday with a gynaecologist. It looks like it is nerve damage to the bowel (at least that is what they are guessing) The Doctors have told her that they can do nothing else for her. She is on pain medication. Thank you so much for all your prayers. We are praying for her healing. Love Dawn
It's hard to imagine that there is nothing that can be done. What devastating news to hear! Well, I still believe everything happens for a reason and God is in control of all things. Please keep praying for Marilyn - and for Dawn. Thanks so, so much!
I went to Curves Zumba this morning - whew! That's a workout and a half - but, fun. By the time I get home afterward I'm too pooped to pop, which is okay since I haven't really popped in years anyway!
I've been trying to get organized again for scrapbooking. When you go to somebody else's house, you have to pack up all your stuff and then unpack everything again when you get home. I lost my momentum somewhere in the transition, too. If you see it lying around anywhere, send it on over!! Today would have been a good time to start photographing my pages - it was nice and sunny - maybe tomorrow morning I'll start.
I'm getting so tired of trying to come up with things to make for supper. I'd eat homemade stews and soups every day, but the hubby isn't fond of them. I took some Italian sausages out of the freezer so I'm thinking I'll cook them up with some perogies and onions. Yeah, that sounds good - not too "skinny", but good.
Fran and Mike are definitely coming over on Saturday afternoon, staying overnight and going to church with us on Sunday. Hopefully, we'll sneak in lunch before they head back home to Oakville. I'm getting the cards out and ready for "Hand and Foot" if they're up for it. Yahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment