Hi Everyone,
I wanted to let you know how my sister is doing before we head off to Florida. All tests have come back OK. She is still in pain and continues to take her pain medication every 4 hours. She is now feeling nauseous from the medication.
Please pray that the Lord will heal her, for we KNOW He does perform miracles today!! I will let you know when any changes occur. Thank you all for praying!
If I can pray for you please let me know, it would be my privilege.
Love, Dawn
I have to tell you about the lovely day we had last Wednesday. We went with our friends Ray and Shirley to see a Country Music show at Fallsview Casino in the afternoon. It was great! There was an 8-piece band and four singers - 2 men and 2 women. To say these people were gorgeous and talented is an understatement. They looked so perfect, they almost seemed to be plastic. I'm sure some parts WERE plastic, but I won't go there. Anyway, the singing was amazing and the presentation was interesting, too. One older gentleman narrated his memories of country music from the 40's and 50's up to present day - then, the singers sang popular songs from each era. We all loved it.
Later that evening, we went out for dinner to the Wildfire Steakhouse in St. Catharines. The food was awesome and we had a very nice time. This was our Valentine's Day treat.
I got an email from Tammy telling me all about her new job. She has to get up every morning at 6:30 a.m., travels 25 minutes by scooter, and works until 6:00 p.m. and later, then another 25 minutes by scooter to home. She says they're thinking about buying a little second hand car, which will get her to work faster. Of course, if you saw the way they drive in Taiwan, she might be safer on a scooter. I asked her if she'd decided not to pursue her education. She said since she and Brent want to HAVE A BABY, trying to get her PhD right now might not be realistic. BE STILL MY HEART!!!!
I got a lovely message from Brent regarding the scrapbook pages I posted on facebook. That just made everything worth it. Okay, here's what he said:
THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME! Mom, thank you so much. You got every little detail. It's SO much better than any wedding album than I could even imagine. I'm at a loss for words. There are no words big enough to describe this. Masterpiece falls short. I love it. Sincerely. You're the best. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment