Saturday, February 12, 2011

Drat!!!

A snowy weather front is moving in tomorrow, so Fran and Mike have decided against taking a chance on driving to Welland. I don't blame them, of course - I BLAME THE WEATHER! At any rate, at least I know what we're having for supper tonight! Bern made his famous spaghetti sauce, which is simmering away on the stove right now and smells scrumptious! I made a lemon merengue pie, too. Bern can't eat the whole thing by himself so I'll have to have a piece to help out.

I left a voicemail for Pastor Rene and Christine to pop over for supper if they're not busy, but I haven't heard back so they may be away for the day. Oh well.

James and his new friend are in Niagara Falls, but they won't be able to visit us since they've arranged a ride with a friend who is taking them to Toronto today. So busy! Bern brought me a dozen long-stemmed yellow roses for Valentine's Day. Pretty sweet! Then, on Wednesday afternoon, we're going to a country-music show at Fallsview Casino followed by dinner at the Wildfire Steakhouse in St. Catharines.

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment