These are a few pictures from the birthday party we went to on the Friday night before the Lachance family reunion. I've never used the Windows Movie Maker before, but it looks like the pictures come out tiny...I'll have to publish this before I can tell if you're able to click on the slideshow to make it bigger...
This next one is of time we spent with Wayne and Lise and their grandson, Sebastian. Sebastian reminds me so much of Brent when he was little - very active, but delightful and so bright! I had a great time with him. We created wonderful chalk art on the driveway!
We had our annual neighbourhood block BBQ last Saturday. It was great to see everyone! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful neighbours and friends. The food wasn't bad either. We had pretty much finished eating when the rain started. We all piled into Stew and Sheila's backyard where the kids swam and played in the pool until the rain turned torrential! We had a great time.
On Friday, we're going north AGAIN! This time it's for the Massey Fall Fair. It's usually lots of fun - tractor pulls, Clydesdale horse pulls, demolition derbies - not to mention craft show things to admire, and the baby animals, etc. Also, I'll get to see Tristan (Jackie's grandson). Apparently, the doctors have decided not to operate on his face at this time - I'm thinking that's probably a good thing, but I'll know more when I talk to his mother.
Well, to tell you the truth, I'm tired. We've been so busy with traveling, visiting and house renovations that I really just want a couple of months to just relax. We'll see how that works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment