Monday, March 29, 2010

Better every day!

Well, yesterday I got up, had a shower, dried my hair, put on my face and tried to get dressed for church - then, I ran out of steam. I had to lie down for awhile. Hopefully, Easter Sunday I'll be able to actually make it to church! We had a quiet day. My neighbour, Bev brought over some homemade chicken soup which we enjoyed for lunch - it was very good!

This morning, I got up after a restless night (I decided to try it without pain killers), got dressed and went over to the mall for awhile - just to get some walking in. I had to stop and rest on one of the benches. I made an appointment to get my hair cut at 3:30 today. Now, at least I feel human again. I'll get around to "blonding" it again in a few days.

We're looking forward to having Easter dinner here on Sunday. The Craigs, Toms and James are all coming out. Bern is helping with the menu and will probably do most of the cooking - what a trooper!

Tammy's going to pick out her wedding dress in a couple of weeks. Her sister and two friends are going with her. She sent me a couple of links to the website of the reception hall where their reception is booked. It's all starting to become very real - hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment