Thursday, September 17, 2009

We're off again!

Tomorrow morning, we will be on the road again! We're going back up to the cottage after stopping in to see Penny and Howard for an hour or so. I'm really looking forward to seeing their new house! I'm beginning to feel like a gypsy - and will be so glad when we can stay home for awhile.

We got a call from Pudgy in Massey today confirming that we can stay with them next weekend. Anthony (Wayne & Lise's son) and Jody are getting married on the 26th and we're all going to the wedding - it should be lots of fun!

I'm hoping we can see Jim and Jackie, too, while we're there. Jackie's going to her nephew's wedding on the same day. We can compare notes!

Bern went to the eye doctor this afternoon. He has cataracts developing (which we expected) so when we get back from the cottage after Thanksgiving, he will have to have the surgery which will also correct his vision. That will be neat!

We talked to Aunt Laura and Will tonight. Will has some old Canadian money and Bern was able to find out the value for him. It was nice to hear my favorite auntie's voice.

As soon as I can get to the library in Burk's Falls, I will write more and will hopefully have some wedding pictures to share. Until then, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment