Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're home again

We came home today and it was kind of tough to leave the cottage. We've been having the most amazing weather! Yesterday, our good friends, Dawn and Ken Ball came over for a visit...and visit we sure did. We had such a good time. If I may, I like to ask for your prayers for Dawn. She's been suffering from tremors for the past few years. Her doctors haven't been able to tell her why this is happening - they say there are just some things they don't have answers for! Of course, Dawn is trusting the Lord to heal her - and we're hoping he will do it soon as she's finding it increasingly disabling. Mom, Dawn thinks of you often and sends along her love.

She brought her scrapbook over for me to see. She's doing so well - I love her pages! There we were for a whole afternoon and evening - two scrapbookers extraordinaire - and nobody took pictures!!! Hmmmmm.....

Speaking of pictures, you're in for a treat. I'm going to finally add all the pictures and video that should have been included in the previous blog entry - so, when you get a chance, check them out.

Providing it doesn't rain on Saturday, we are going to play in the church golf tournament - that should be fun! Anyway, tomorrow we will be hitting the driving range (and a few balls, I hope). I haven't even looked at my clubs since we moved to Welland - Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment