Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2nd? What???

Well, we've been busy - what else is new? We went to the lovely wedding of my friend's daughter, Katie. The ceremony and reception were held at Black Creek Pioneer Village and it was beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen Jan (my friend) happier or Katie look more gorgeous! Everything was perfect. Here's a picture of the bride.

Of course, Auntie Fran and Auntie Maggie were there in full force and support, as was Auntie Phillis. Now, here are a couple of pictures for you. The first one is from my wedding in 1978 (with Maggie and Fran) and at Kate's wedding in 2014. What the heck happened?



Love these ladies!! I haven't seen any pictures of Jan at the wedding, yet - guess they're all undercover until the big wedding picture reveal, but trust me when I say she looked stunning!

Here's a picture of the happy couple.


Wanted to complete a scrapbook page of our newest grandchild-in-the-making, and like her/him, it's still in the making. Should be finished (the scrapbook page) in another day or two. I've got some splendid ultrasound pictures!

I've been busy with the Christian women's club - we're having a huge garage sale on Saturday to raise some money for our local club as we're having some trouble meeting expenses. I guess the same thing is happening all over. Money is tight as the prices of everything goes up. Anyway, it's giving me a chance to get rid of lots of things I've been carting around for years and don't ever use. Nice things but just not useful to me any more.

Okay, just a tiny sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment