Tribute Video - My Mom
Another reason I needed to update this blog is to ask for prayers for my dear friend, Ginny. She's the sister of my friend, Frances and lives in England. We prayed for Ginny awhile back when her leg had to be amputated because of the cancer that had invaded the tissues and bones. She was well on her way to recovery having been fitted for a prosthetic leg and she was a star at her physiotherapy sessions. However, this past week she got some devastating news. The cancer has spread to her lungs. She will start chemotherapy at the end of this month - hopefully, to buy her some more time. The cancer is aggressive. Please pray for her.
So, in amidst all this sadness, we learned that our new grandchild is a girl! Yahoo! Her name will be Daisy - isn't that cute? Of course, I will keep you posted on her development as we get closer to April, when she is due to make her appearance.
Bern has gone up north moose hunting. I'm enjoying the time alone. Lots of time to think and reflect and pray. I also started a "Quiet Book" project for Nikki for Christmas - so cute! I only have four pages finished so far, but lots and lots of ideas (with the help of Pinterest). I've started back at Curves, too. I really need to get moving! Slugitis is starting to settle in and I don't like it.
How about our little swimmer?
No comments:
Post a Comment