Monday, June 2, 2014

Gearing up for Montana!

We're putting all our ducks in a row and readying ourselves for our trip to Montana. My mother will celebrate her 90th birthday on June 28th and all (I hope!) of my brothers will be there, too!

Please keep my friend Pat in prayer over the next while. Her husband passed away last week. He'd been ill for many years after suffering a massive brain anuerism. She's been his main care giver. We usually stay at Pat's house when we visit Montana, but now I'm not sure where we will hang our hats. Knowing Pat, though, she will insist we still stay with her. Anyway, I will know one way or the other when I call her this week.

Also, my friend Dawn has asked for prayer for her sister, Marilyn. She collapsed in her driveway the other day and has been in extreme pain. The doctors haven't been able to discover the source of the pain and pain medications are not helping.

When I look back through this blog, there is so much to be thankful for...so many, many prayers turned to praises! He does hear and answers prayer - and holds all of our prayers to himself and counts them as "precious". So, don't stop praying.

Nikki continues to grow cuter every day. She's learning so many new things and loves her day care. We've been Skyping once or twice a week, and she's really starting to interact with us now. So cute! I've completed a couple more scrapbook pages and have some more really cute pictures to share, so get ready to smile!


These pictures are from awhile back, but they "needed" to be scrapbooked!
Check out these pictures (also destined to be scrapbooked).




Okay, how about a video? Hard to believe she is only a year old! Maybe I'm prejudiced, but don't you think she's pretty smart?




No comments:

Post a Comment