Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Almost there!

Talked to my sister-in-law Ceceilia tonight. Mom started a fever this morning. My brother, Greg has been staying overnight at the hospital with her. There's a 2-room suite for families with extra beds. Cec says it's pretty nice. They won't leave the hospital unless there's family there with Mom. I will stay there, too. I was ready to sleep in a chair, but can't imagine getting very much sleep regardless. 

We are currently in Jamestown, ND and will be leaving here early tomorrow morning, getting to Wolf Point tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your continued prayers! I feel Jesus very close. And, I can feel that He feels our heartache, too. He has something so special waiting for all of us.

I do have a funny story to tell, though! As we were between motels the other day, we decided to look for a place to have lunch. We came to a little town and turned onto what looked to be the main street. We rolled down our window to ask a little old lady where we might find a restaurant in town. She looked puzzled for a minute. "A restaurant? Well, the Senior's Centre will be serving lunch at noon. But, other than that, you'll have to go back about 5 miles." Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment