Talked to Mom yesterday. She had her doctor appointment on Monday and basically it was more positive news than negative new - PTL! The vertigo is something that she has had before - the doctor gave her a prescription for medicine that worked in the past - and it's working this time, too. She's been coughing a lot lately, so was worried that maybe the lung cancer was getting worse and causing her cough. The doctor said the cough wasn't cancer related and gave her medicine for bronchitis. Hopefully, it will make her feel better! Also, the lung cancer has advanced but only a minimal amount. So, thank you so much for all your prayers!!!
Still no Permanent Resident Card, but am optimistic it will come any day. Bern is closing the pool on Sunday, which is okay since the weather is supposed to be getting cooler, but the next few days are supposed to be HOT - so, I'll be out there as much as possible!
We got our last round of Twinrix vaccinations today, so we're all set for whatever germs are waiting to attack us on our Asian adventure!
My friend, Judy, left me a voicemail message the other day. She's been having more cancer treatments and has been having a rough time. I was so glad to hear her voice! When I called back, I got her answering machine. Please continue praying for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment