She also found her feet - cute, huh?
Just six weeks and one day and we get to hold this little doll in our arms!! Can hardly wait!!
Well, we've been pretty busy lately. We attended a wonderful 50th birthday party for our nephew, Martin at Penny and Howard's. We had a great time and Marty was totally surprised! Good job, Pen! I've been waiting and waiting for pictures from Shawna (Penny's granddaughter) that she took at the party so I could share them on here, but nothing so far. When I get them, I'll put them on.
We also had company visit from Windsor - Bern and Cathy Bevins. Bern is my Bern's oldest sister Jackie's son. We had a great time swimming, talking, eating, talking, swimming, more talking! We even weathered a storm together. There were tornado warnings! We didn't get a tornado but it was sure awesome to watch the clouds, lightening and wind! James called a couple times telling us to get down in the basement. Thanks, James! We're looking forward to returning the visit to them in October.
The weather here has been crazy - as it has been everywhere, I guess. Extremely hot and humid for weeks, then torrential rains and storms. It seems to be cooling down a little for the next few days, I hope! Anyway, the water temperature in my pool reached 92 degrees. You wouldn't think it would help much, but it did!
Next Saturday, we're going to Oakville. Our friend, Paul has retired and they're having a retirement celebration for him. We're going in early so we can go see "Superman" at the theatre in Mississauga before we go to the party. We're staying with Fran and Mike and leaving on Sunday. Before we head back to Welland, we're going to take James and Steph out for brunch. So, really looking forward to next weekend!!



No comments:
Post a Comment