...but, now the weather has turned cold and blustery! I did get to swim a couple of days, though. The pool is wonderful! Unfortunately, the second day I decided to vacuum the bottom of the pool to get out the little bugs and leaves off the bottom so as not to clog up the pool pump (well, to help anyway) and I've screwed up my back and shoulders! Nasty pain, but it's slowly subsiding with the help of ice packs and Tylenol! It didn't bother me at all while I was vacuuming - that'll teach me, I guess!
Here's another video of Nikki - you can see she's really growing!
Tammy says she's really doing a lot of talking now - mostly in the mornings before the day starts. The working arrangements are working out well. When Tammy's at work in the morning, Brent's home and vice versa. I'm so glad Nikki doesn't have to go to daycare!
I'm getting so excited about our trip to Taiwan! Bern was reading on the internet, however, that it is one of the worst places on the planet for people with COPD! We're only going for a month and he's bringing all kinds of backup meds, just in case the pneumonia or bronchitis flares up again. He's also bringing a face mask (lots of people wear them there) for when we go out.
Just look at this little face!
No comments:
Post a Comment