Now that I know this works, I have a couple more videos to share - later. First though, we have a praise item! My friend, Dawn (her picture is on the sidebar of this blog) sent this email the other day. Such awesome news, I just had to tell you about it...well, I'll let her email speak for itself:
Hi Everyone,
I have a Praise report. I saw my neurologist yesterday and he was very surprised at how well I reacted to the tests he performed. He kept saying "WOW" that's good. I reminded him that I have had Parkinson's for 7 years going into my 8th. He said "if you told any one (medical personal) how
long you have had it they would not believe it". I am doing so well. PTL!
Please keep praying for our Lord's hand to heal me and bring me back to full health.
PTL.............Glory be to God !
Thank you for your prayers! Blessings, Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment