Friday, April 5, 2013

Prayers please

I told you about my friend, Judy who was diagnosed with colon cancer a couple of years ago. I met her when I was going to Curves - she was my biggest cheerleader! She's put up a valient fight which included chemo, radiation, colostomy and reattachment of the bowel. Now, the cancer has appeared as a spot on her lung and on her liver. Please pray for Judy. I know my Mom has been praying all along and Judy and my Mom have had a long-distance prayer relationship even though they've never met! So special. Thank you all so much for remembering both of them in your prayers.

As for my Mom, she won't be moving out of her house - at least not for awhile. The apartment she was supposed to move into turned out not to be a good fit. My brother Greg and sister-in-law Cec are going to try to make her house more accessible to her needs - like installing ramps and moving the washer and dryer upstairs to the main floor so she doesn't have to fall down the stairs and crawl back up again - slight exaggeration....but only slight! Let's pray those renovations move along quickly. Thanks again, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment