Friday, March 22, 2013

BIG News! Nikki's arrived!

On March 21st, 2013, our precious granddaughter arrived! Nicole Darlene Hydra weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and after a lot of coaxing, she was born, much to the delight of her parents. She is so beautiful and in the words of her father when he posted her first picture on Facebook,

"Here's my girl. Nicole (Nikki) Darlene Hydra. LOVE this girl so much. Every time I see her she brings tears to my eyes. I've never seen such a beautiful girl, except her mom, who she looks just like. I've found my heaven."

she will be adored! Tammy is tired but so happy. The three of them will remain at the birthing clinic for three days - very civilized way to do things! Brent says it costs a little more to have your babies in one of these clinics rather than a hospital, but he said it's so worth it. The whole family is taken care of right from day one.

I had to keep busy while I waited for her to get here, so I created a couple of scrapbook pages. Now, I can start her official scrapbook as I get pictures from Taiwan.

 
 
Welcome to the family, little girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment