Brent is celebrating his 43rd birthday! Well, in fact, it's coming to an end. We talked to him last night (which was around noon his time - Taiwan) and he was in the middle of a golf game! Then, I was chatting with Tammy this morning and she had made him lasagna for supper and a chocolate cake for dessert! They will be going to the baby clinic in the morning and will get to see Nikki again. She's very excited, but a little nervous about the delivery, too. Understandable. I told her that Nikki has many fans in Canada already and that she and her mommy are being prayed for! She thanked me very much.
My hubby brought me home two dozen roses yesterday for Valentine's Day - a dozen yellow and a dozen red. He such a romantic! I posted the picture on facebook and one of my brothers, Arnie, commented that he was going to cut and paste my picture and give it to his wife. His wife commented that she's still waiting! Another brother, Bill, commented that his wife's favorite flower is Pillsbury, but that she doesn't go on and on about it!!! Silly guys!
 |
| I'm so spoiled! |
We went over to friends of ours, Ray & Shirley for a lovely Valentine's supper - prime rib roast & lobster tails, with rosemary roasted potatoes! Shirley is a wonderful cook. She started us off with shrimp cocktail and salad and we finished up with lemon merengue pie, which I brought. We had a great time, but were sooooo full!
I finished my scrapbook pages of Christmas day. I used some templates and elements from Digital Scrapper. Turned out kinda cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment