![]() |
| Note the angel wings! |
I got through my part of the play (invitations, posters, programs and angel wings), several Christmas lunches, lots of baking and decorating with very little stress. All my Christmas shopping is done, packages that needed mailing got mailed out in time and have arrived at their destinations. However, I didn't mail out cards, which I normally do every year - and for that I apologise! I simply ran out of time and now it's too late.
On Wednesday night, we invited the carolers from our church to come over after they were finished spreading Christmas joy, to come over for old-fashioned cocoa and treats. We heated up some savory snacks and put out cookies, tarts and a new dessert called Cheesecake Lollypops! We had a great time and most everybody was gone by 9:00 except for one couple who stayed on until 10:00 - we're getting old! Here's a picture of the group as they arrived, singing! I'm sure all my neighbours were jealous!
| Austen, Jen, Jonah, Abby, Donny, Tara, Bev, Ryn, Christine & Rene |
![]() |
| Our girls! |
James and Stephanie will be coming out on Christmas Eve. Then on Tuesday, we'll all go to Jan & Paul's in Oakville for dinner and secret Santa festivities. Our little gang is growing with Katie's boyfriend, Clinton, James, Stephanie, and Paul (Fran & Mike's son) moved back to Canada from England. Jan's having to extend her dining room into her living room! I remember having a big crowd like that for Thanksgiving at the cottage - it was great! Then, Bern and I will stay overnight at Fran & Mike's and come home on Boxing Day. I'll try to remember to take pictures - I seem to be forgetting to do that lately!







No comments:
Post a Comment