Last Sunday was Heather's 30th birthday! I remember the first time I saw her. She had just been born and was suffering some jaundice, so she was catching some rays in a special bassinet in the hospital nursery. She was lying there - a tiny, beautiful baby without a care in her world! It's hard to believe 30 years has passed so quickly.
We had a lovely afternoon and evening. Fran and Mike kept the food coming and we even got to play croquet and bocci ball, AND Pin the Tail on the Donkey - FUN! James drove down on his scooter - everybody was impressed! It is a pretty neat machine! Uncle Mike let him hook up to the house to recharge his battery so he wouldn't have to peddle home. It was so nice to spend time with James, too. He seems healthier and happier than I've seen him in awhile!

















No comments:
Post a Comment