I went to ladies' Bible study tonight. It's an awesome study by Beth Moore called "Believing God". There's lots to think about and pray about and I'm sorry I will be missing most of the sessions because we'll be away. The main thing I got from tonight's video was that we are the ones responsible to pass on the truth of God's love to the next generation. My goal will be to put my testimony on here one day in the hope that someone might be moved to embrace my Savior as their own.
Ted sent the pictures from my camera (which journeyed to Sudbury with them) and, as promised, here they are. We really had a nice time with them - they are easy company! These pictures were taken in Niagara-On-The-Lake - a wonderful place to browse through and shop. It was a beautiful summer day and we had fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment