The last time I posted on here, we were looking forward to Christmas! James and Stephanie went to Taiwan to spend the holidays with Brent, Tammy and Nikki. They had a wonderful time and, of course, we missed them all! We did Skype with them, which is the best we could do. Nikki enjoyed opening her stocking from Uncle James and Auntie Steph, and Brent and Tammy hosted 20 people for dinner - impressive!
I will post pictures as soon as I can, but I've been having some problems with Blogger lately, but I will keep trying. In the meantime, our baby girl has started walking!!! I have a video! Also, I am looking forward to my birthday...Brent, Tammy and Nikki will be here!!! I can hardly believe it! They are coming over for two weeks and staying with Jo and Bob. Bob has been diagnosed with lymphoma and has started chemo treatments. They haven't seen Nikki yet and were planning to go over to Taiwan for Chinese New Year, but had to cancel their trip. They are paying for the kids to come home and have agreed to let Nikki share a few days with us. They get to Canada on March 14th and we get them from the 19th to the 21st (my birthday is the 19th and my baby girl's birthday is the 21st). So, so excited!!
Stay tuned, I have lots of pictures to share - scrapbook pages, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment