This blog is intended to be a place where I can show my scrapbook pages and cards to family and friends, as well as a way to keep in touch. I hope you enjoy reading through the events of my life and seeing how I keep sane by crafting!!
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Praise!
Just finished Skyping with my friend, Frances, in England. Ginny's surgery Tuesday morning at 8:00 (3:00 a.m. here) will be performed under general anaesthetic! Praise the Lord!!! God is so good! Before the discussion came up about local or general anaesthetic, Ginny worried about going "under". When she thought she would be awake for the surgery - that, of course, was far worse. Now, that it's arranged that she will be asleep, she is much more calm. Well, as calm as can be expected with the prospect of a leg amputation. Thank you all for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment