Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh, Wow!

Just got word that Eileen's surgery was a complete success. The doctors were able to remove several small tumours on her bladder and she will be able to go home from the hospital on Friday. We serve an awesome God!!! Thank you for praying.

Now, we'll wait to hear how Judy's doing.

Pastor Rene and Christine invited us out to the movies last night. We saw "Tower Heist" - very funny. There were a few uncomfortable scenes (especially when you're sitting next to your Pastor), but overall it was lots of fun. Chris and I are going to make more greeting cards tomorrow night at her house. Really looking forward to that.

I had the NWC executive here on Tuesday afternoon for our planning meeting. We've got January and February sorted out and I'm really excited about the things we have coming up! It's going to be a busy year for me, I think.

Well, I'm now "armed and dangerous"! My husband got me a rifle. I mentioned to him that I really used to enjoy target shooting (we used to do it years ago) and the next thing I knew he'd brought home a Winchester 22 semi-automatic Cooey(?) and he's been in the basement for days refinishing and cleaning the whole thing - it looks amazing! So, watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment