Friday, April 10, 2015

Big family events!

We have another granddaughter! She was born on April 10, 2015 (her mother's birthday!), she weighed 4,110 grams (9.06 pounds) and is as cute as a button! Her name is Daisy Lien Hydra - her middle name is Tammy's mother's middle name. First pictures:
Look at that precious little smile!

Tammy looks pretty great for just having given birth!
On March 21st, Nikki turned 2! Where did the time go? I have tons of pictures to scrapbook, but I finished this one today.

And, the next one I did before her birthday - in anticipation of baby sister.

We had a wonderful Easter Day. Bern and I sang in our church choir - two pieces: Majesty and He Is Jehovah! At the end of the service, we sang Jehovah again and this time the congregation joined in - it was awesome!

Then, we came home to start preparing Easter dinner for 12! We'd gone to Oakville on Saturday and picked up James and Stephanie. What a huge help they were with the dinner! It was lots of fun, but a very busy day. I had finished Katie and Clinton's wedding scrapbook and gave it to them when they arrived. They seemed very happy with it!

As soon as I have more pictures of our little Daisy, I will post them on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment